Our library and reading room
The library at IES Opletalova 26 is relatively small and serves rather as a reference library and a reading room.
Due to the current situation the office hour may change often.
Therefore please also follow the main faculty libraries webpage for up-to-date information and safety restrictions.
During the academic year, the library in Opletalova is open as follows:
Contact: tel. 222 112 331, email: email@example.com
- Close to the IES building, it is possible to visit the CERGE-EI library (Politických vězňů 7), which is the best equipped library in economics in the Czech Republic
- Faculty library (catalogues and e-resources) - in the Hollar building, FSV Science Information Center
- UKAZ - Charles University’s discovery service of printed, digitized and electronic resources
- eResources Portal of Charles University (eResources for FSV)
- e-books mostly in the field of economics and finance are available to the FSV users mainly from the three following databases:
- ProQuest Ebook Central
- EBSCO eBooks
- Taylor & Francis Group eBooks (log in "With Shibboleth or OpenAthens" and search for "Charles University")
- all e-books should be available also via Charles University’s discovery service UKAZ