Where can I find information about the subjects, thesis topics and teachers' consultation hours?
SIS UK is an information system that includes courses, syllabi, links to publications, texts for courses or course websites, teachers e-mails
and consultation hours, and registration to subjects and exams. This information (apart from registration of subjects, exams
and topic of thesis) is also on our website.
Where can I find information about the cancellation of consultation hours, seminars or lectures?
Teachers send the information by e-mail to registered students of the relevant course. Make sure your e-mail in the SIS system is correct and that it is your current one. Alternatively, teachers notify you of changes or cancellation of seminars and lectures on the Notice-board in SIS. The information can be also announced on the websites of specific teachers. Information about cancellations or changes
of seminars and lectures is on the websites for Bachelor or Master courses. But SIS is priority.
Where can I find the teaching schedule?
The schedule is in the SIS or on our website.
When do teachers' consultation hours not apply?
Teachers' consulation hours take place only during term-time. During exam periods the
or summer holiday they are available on request.
When can I find dates for course requirements?
The academic calendar for 2015/2016 is available to download here.
How should I apply for the Bachelor or Master State Exam ?
A summary of all materials to be specified in the term schedule and to be submitted to the Secretary is always listed for master students here, for bachelor students here as well as areas to prepare for SZK, evaluation report, decrees etc.
Can I get credit for courses passed in my previous studies? What is the procedure of credit transfer from Erasmus study stays?
General rules for credit tranfer in the Bachelor program are summarized here.
What should I do when I have a problem with my studies of a subject or with the organization of my studies?
- If you're having problems with your studies or have any suggestions about the teaching of courses, it is best to communicate them to the teacher in time. Problems with organization of studies should be communicated to the Secretary and the guarantor of your study programme.
- Comments on the teaching of the subject must be filled in along with the regular evaluation of the course.
- Further suggestions and comments may be submitted to the student representative (Viktor Feedback) who passes on all comments to the management of the Institute at the end of the semester.
- It is also possible to use the box for anonymous complaints and suggestions located in the basement of the building (opposite to the elevator).
- Your suggestions and comments will be welcomed and taken into account.
You can find further information here.