|Status:||CFS - elective
EEI and EP - elective
ET - elective
F,FM and B - elective
Masters - all
MEF - elective
Semester - summer
|Course supervisors:|| PhDr. Vladimír Dvořák
doc. Ing. Zdeněk Tůma CSc.
1. Mejstřík M., Pečená M., Teplý P. (2008).Basic Principles of Banking, ISBN 978-80-246-1500-4, Karolinum press
2. Decree No. 123/2007 Coll., as amended by Decree No. 282/2008 Coll.
3. CRD IV – „Directive 2013/36/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on access to the activity of credit institutions and the prudential supervision of credit institutions and investment firms, amending Directive 2002/87/EC and repealing Directives 2006/48/EC and 2006/49/EC Text with EEA relevance“
4. CRR – „Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 Text with EEA relevance“
1. Global bank regulation : principles and policies / Heidi M. Schooner, Michael Taylor (ISBN 978-0-12-641003-7; ELSEVIER)
2. From Basel 1 to Basel 3 : the integration of state of the art risk modeling in banking regulation / Laurent Balthazar (ISBN 1-4039-4888-7, PALGRAVE MACMILLAN
|Description:||This course is mainly focused on the latest trends and development in financial and banking regulatory framework. The lectures familiarize students with development in banking regulation with emphasis on Basel rules (CRD IV/CRR). After the completion of the course, students should have detail knowledge of regulatory procedures as well as models used in credit/market risk management.|