Bachelor in Economics and Finance (BEF):
- a three-year study program taught fully in English
- aims to give the student a thorough grounding in both theoretical and applied economics and finance
- puts emphasis on developing abstract analytical reasoning, which allows BEF graduates to solve complex economic and financial problems in various settings
- courses taught both by core faculty and professionals from the central bank, commercial banks and business analysts
- a BEF graduate typically takes a Master degree in Prague or abroad and then assumes an analytical position in banking, consulting, investment funds or public administration
- Watch our introductory video: bit.ly/BEFintro
- The extended admissions deadline for visa -seeking students for the academic year 2023/24 is June 30, 2023.
This early admissions deadline is strongly recommended for students from non-EU or non-EFTA countries who will need a student visa in order to study in the Czech Republic. The extended regular deadline for the academic year 2023/24 is August 31, 2023.
- Bachelor program "BEF"
- Download the detailed Factsheet for 2023/24.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.