Bachelor in Economics and Finance (BEF):
- a three-year study program taught fully in English
- aims to give the student a thorough grounding in both theoretical and applied economics and finance
- puts emphasis on developing abstract analytical reasoning, which allows BEF graduates to solve complex economic and financial problems in various settings
- courses taught both by core faculty and professionals from the central bank, commercial banks and business analysts
- a BEF graduate typically takes a Master degree in Prague or abroad and then assumes an analytical position in banking, consulting, investment funds or public administration
- Watch our introductory video: bit.ly/BEFintro
- Bachelor program "BEF"
- Download the detailed Factsheet for 2023/24.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.