We maintain long-term relationships with both established and growing firms in the Czech Republic that appreciate our contributions to educating professionals for the local and global markets.
- Deloitte is a company which provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services. The company supports company valuation studies carried out by our students and has also established Deloitte Corporate Chair, currently held by dr. Jiří Novák.
- Česká spořitelna is a major Czech bank that is gradually changing, setting up more progressive forms of leadership (agile teams) and stepping into technological innovations.
- CRIF is a founder of the banking and non-banking credit registers in the Czech Republic. The CRIF provides our students with an exclusive access to the credit database CRIBIS.
- EY has been active in the Czech Republic since 1991. They provide services to nearly two thousand Czech and international clients. They work for twenty companies in the Czech top 30 and for the six largest banks in the country.
- McKinsey & Company is an international management consulting firm advising leading businesses on issues of critical concern to chief executives.
- Patria Finance is a licensed securities broker-dealer regulated by the Czech National Bank.