IES FSV UK has extended its cooperation with the international professional association ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and successfully received accreditation for the selected study programs.
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is an international, globally recognized professional organization in finance and accounting with more than 233,000 members and 536,000 students in 179 countries.
IES FSV UK belongs to the top Czech institutions that have successfully obtained ACCA accreditation and opened the door to their students for further opportunities and professional development.
Currently, students from the following accredited study programs can take advantage of the ACCA exam recognition:
Bachelor’s program “Ekonomie a finance” (taught in Czech)
BA in Economics and Finance (BEF)
Master’s program “Ekonomie a finance” (taught in Czech)
MA in Economics and Finance (MEF)
Master in Finance and Data Analytics
Graduates of these programs are awarded exemptions from the following ACCA exams:
- BT-Business and Technology
- MA-Management Accounting
- FA-Financial Accounting
- FM-Financial Management
The ACCA exam FM-Financial Management is awarded on the basis of successful completion of the university courses Corporate Finance (JEM034) and Financial Markets (JEM037).
Accreditation is valid for graduates from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2026.
The aim of the accreditation is to facilitate students’ access to the internationally recognized qualification of professional accountants, ACCA. As part of the accreditation process, the syllabi of individual courses of the relevant study programs are thoroughly assessed, as well as the examination format. The accreditation process is very time-consuming, and meeting the ACCA requirements takes a lot of effort.
For further information, please contact the ACCA office.
ACCA Accelerate programme
Due to the successful accreditation, students of the above-mentioned study programs are eligible to make the most of the benefits of the ACCA Accelerate program. Students of these programs can take advantage of the following benefits:
- no annual fees in the first year of registration are required
- significantly reduced fees for each awarded exemption
- access to the ACCA learning platform
- an extensive network of offers from partner employers
The ACCA Accelerate program offers the following benefits:
- Start building your network of contacts while studying at the university
- Get exemptions from four ACCA exams on favorable terms
- Start your career in finance and show employers your edge over others
- Save up to CZK 13,000 on ACCA fees
- Graduates of these study programs only need to pass 9 ACCA exams to obtain ACCA membership
- Take advantage of your existing qualification to earn the prestigious ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
To make the most of the ACCA Accelerate program, students must meet the following conditions:
- It is necessary to be a student of one of the accredited programs mentioned above
- It is necessary to register in ACCA and take advantage of the Accelerate program while studying at the university (before successfully passing state final exams)
After completing university studies, you can no longer take advantage of the ACCA Accelerate program.
How can I register:
Students are required to fill in the so-called Accelerate letter containing a unique code that ensures access to study discounts.
- First, you need to request an Accelerate letter from the ACCA contact person (see below).
- Second, the issued Accelerate letter needs to be signed by the relevant person within the University (see below).
- Third, the signed Accelerate letter must be correctly uploaded within the registration process to ACCA.
More information about the registration can be found here - Apply now (accaglobal.com)
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ACCA contact person (see below).
ACCA contact person:
Pavel Procházka, firstname.lastname@example.org
IES contact person:
Jiří Novák, email@example.com
|ACCA je účetní kvalifikace, jejíž sylabus byl uznán Organizací spojených národů jako základ pro globální kvalifikaci účetních. Profesní kvalifikace ACCA je založena na Mezinárodních standardech účetního výkaznictví a na Mezinárodních auditorských standardech.|